Monday, September 11, 2006

Karissa-First day

WOW, my first day of college. Can you believe it? Who ever though that I would get this far? What no one is raising their hand? Well I'm glad to see that you all have confidence in my abilities. Ha, I sure showed you eh?
Anywho, Lindsay suggested today that us TREAD girls start a blog together, and I said, "what a ducky idea! I have been wanting to start one of my own, but didn't want to commit to doing it all by myself." (Actually I didn't say it in those exact words, but you get the genneral idea.) Thus we now have a blog spot; isn't that great?! I'm very excited about it anyway, because now I don't have to e-mail anyone. Just kidding! I still plan on e-mailing, but this is pretty exciting too. And if anyone is at all like me (which is somewhat hopeful, yet not so much either) they get all extatic when someone puts something up on their blog.
As for life in genneral, things are going good. Although I'm having to endure Lindsay and Karen in MY room. Just joking! We all get along very well and I have no problem sharing MY space with them. The room keeps getting more exciting as we each add things to it. Because we each have our own bulletin board, pictures are everywhere. I love it!
So I hope that you all enjoyed this little blurp about me and my craziness that doesn't make sense at all. Have a great rest of the day!
Karissa

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Yours Truly said...

So how exactly is it YOUR space if Karen and I were in here first?

(I'm actually realy glad to be sharring a room, and life, with you Karis)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home