Friday, September 29, 2006

A Beautiful Day!

It was such a nice day today! I was just thinking about how God created all the earth and how amazing it really is. My mom and brother took me out for dinner tonight and then we went for a walk at the Air Park. While I was sitting at the lookout I thought about how great God must really be to have created such a beautiful land. There were the Canadian geese in the water, the little bushes with their leaves changing color, the waves crashing against the beach, the gorgeous sun set, and so much more that was displaying His splendor.

The other night Josh took this picture of the sun setting.

It is such a beautiful display of the majesty of God. The colors that the camera captured hardly do justice to what we saw. It was like it was yelling out to us how great God is and worthy of all our praises. Sometimes I wonder how we could ever praise God enough, but just gazing at this colorful display I think is an act of worship too!

Kriss

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger PJ said...

I drove to Vernon today and the scenery was soooo gorgeous! I love the colors of the leaves too. I think September/October is BC's most beautiful time of year...which is saying something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home