Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sorry...

Okay, this is bad. When I check peoples blogs out I get mad when they haven't updated them everyday, and then there is me, sad little me, who hasn't posted in almost a month. You poor people, if there is any of you left anyways. I wouldn't hate you for deleting this blog from your favorites list because nothing has happened on it for so long.
Well my friends, no longer. I am posting. And an interesting post it is going to be; you can cash that at the bank! ;-)
Okay, okay, okay. :D I'm getting there. It takes time to come up with amazing posts you know. I mean really, who would have thought that posting something that is actually worth reading would be so much trouble? Haha, just kidding, it's no trouble at all. Why? Well because I'm Super Girl. I can do it!
So anyways, getting back to the whole posting thing. I mean really, wait! I already said that. I shouldn't be using the same type of sentence structure twice in one post. I mean really, Ugg! I did it again. But what I was trying to say was, that would be lame if someone kept starting their sentences all the same. I mean really it's like they don't know how to make up something interesting to say. I mean really, who does that anymore. I mean really, it's soooo last year.
Ooops, I should really keep myself in line. Pretty soon all of you folks, if there is anyone left at this point, are just going to get up and leave. Either that or find another blog that's got something much more realistic and interesting to say! :D
Okay, I think I've worn myself out trying to come up with something, so here's what I've got to say.

Bye! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home