Sunday, December 03, 2006

Logbook-12

Throughout this week a lot has happened and most of it I am still trying to work out in my head.
School is going well, but things are hard as we are starting to come down to the final days of the first semester and it's crunch time. It seems that there is always something else that needs to be done, one more assignment to hand in and another essay to write. Fortunately, God has blessed me with a really great team of people who want to help me succeed; without them I would never be able to survive.

(Just a small portion of my 'support' group)


Even though there has been a lot going on this week, I have been encouraged by a lot of different people. When I look at my small group girls I see them working hard at their schooling and their diligence helps me to press on. When I see Brian and Susan and how much they love God and love people, I am reminded that I need to love others too. When I listen to a lecture by Dr. Bowler I see God using this man to share His wisdom with us. Everything I do and see is part of God’s plan, part of His creation, and part of His love. It’s a beautiful thing to know a little of how much God loves us and how He is working everything out for our good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home