More snow?
Okay, so we got more snow. In some places there is more than two feet of snow. Yesterday the three of us girls went out into the snow and buried ourselves in it. Lindsay and I did a couple flips off the fence and into the snow. At first we were warm, but then as the snow started to get everywhere and we became wet, we decided we weren’t so warm anymore.

My morning was great. We had Mr. Bowler come in and give us a lecture. It was really neat. We had communion and he talked to us about Incarnational/Sacramental Tradition. After class we worked on our homework. I went to Jeff’s for drop in. Drop in was a lot of fun even though only two girls showed up. We looked at camp pictures and just had a good time of eating dinner and carrying on fun conversations. After drop in we went to Underground. What a blast. I wanted to have a snowball fight so bad and we did. There were not many people that showed up, but I had a blast. Caitlyn White and I went outside and threw snowballs at everyone who tried to enter the building. We got a few snowball fights started. It was great. Then we went into the deep snow and made snow angles. After we had some fun in the snow we came inside and Barry lead a couple games in the gym. Brian shared his testimony and we hung out and played more games afterward. It was a busy day, but also so much fun at the same time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home