Despedido

This week had many waves, which made me appreciate the LORD who is my anchor. Wednesday night TJ told us girls of his decision to leave, and he left with his dad on thursday morning. I am still processing the whole saga. As I understand it TJ was given the choice of and intensive 30 day period of cathching up on schoool work and making other changes, or of going home. He chose to go home. I wish I could believe him when he said he chose to go in order to not be so busy upkeeping the outside so as not to be able to deal with heart stuff. It dissappoints me greatly that he chose to leave this environment of YFC and tread, which is really challenging for growth spiritualy, interpersonally and otherwise. I miss his funness, playing pool, dancing, talking, joking, etc.
I don't understand the whole situation, nor what is God's will and what is dissappointing to Him. Yet I know He is faithful, and can bring good out of this sad situation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home