Tuesday, November 14, 2006


so I've heard of couples fighting over toothpaste, like where to squeeze from, which I think is pitiful. Yet yesterday we had a full fledged "sibling" discussion about toothpaste. I thought it was gross TJ was cleaning out the top of his with his toothbrush, then discusted him by not being really upset when I get a long hair on mine, or by the fact I keep a toothbruth in the curious abyss of one of my backpack pockets, along with sand from many beaches and other goodies. In the proces I ran into the door and all four of us were laughing.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Kriss said...

Yay! Toothpaste! The bathroom conversations are the best...after all we can hardly understand each other because our mouths are full of toothpaste and toothbrushes. Haha, such great times!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Jen J said...

Mmm toothpaste...so good to have you here this weekend, I definitely miss seeing you and having good conversations face to face. Thanks for taking the time to get out here. Love ya Linds:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home