Monday, October 23, 2006

As you've already heard about from K and K, this weekend at Hardwick was like a deep breath. It was refreshing to not know, or care what time it was. Oh, that life would have more of that peace, family, comfortable, unhuridness. Highlights were time to read, time to talk and share stories, soaking in the hot tup, singing in echo-y ruins with K and K and playing football/baseball pass with Jade.
D-team was good last week, and comfortable dinner at my mom's. Wed. night was I think the best yet. I enjoyed connecting with Erica. Jade did agreat job on the lesson, good to be reminded of the impotance of the community of the Church.
Thursday I visited with Joanna again, and then hung out with a friend from school.
This week I've been thinking about dreams, and how God's dreams don't seem to come true. I used to thinkg that if I lined up my dreams with God's they'd come true... but maybe God's dreams don't always come ture...Like when the Israelites disobeyed in the wilderness...Because we aren't puppets we can make choices that don't please God. Does He cry when our dreams don't come true, because of us, or others?...Maybe heaven is where there is no dissapointment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home