Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hey, everyone! Wow what a great past few weeks. Today was a good day. I made cookies with a friend for Sunday School for the 9-12 year olds. Latley I have been going for jogs. I love to stop by the river and walk in the water and marvel at Gods creation.

We went surrfing last Friday, AMAZING!!!!!! I got up on the surf board, I was so happy to be able to ride the waves. Lindsay and I spent most of the time as surfing buddies. It was fun to hang out with her while we did and just be girls having a good time surfing the waves. God was so good to us today. We had a hot lunch on the beach and God brought us great weather as well as great waves. Surfing was so refreshing and so good.
We girls had date night again. We watched the movie Everafter. It was such a good movie. We then talked late into the night. It was wonderful.

Today I plan to go kayaking and then we are heading to a friends for supper. Even though the past few weeks have been very busy I have been able to enjoy a little bit of spare time here and there. Well I hope everyone elses weeks have been going as well as mine have been. I am going to start to write some letters to friends.

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger PJ said...

Kriss remember when "ever after" was like your favorite movie in the whole world??!! (or is it still..?)
funny i've been wanting to see it again lately!
hey Karen, you don't know me, but maybe you've seen pics...i know i have! Sweet gelled hair. its a good look.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Kriss said...

Hey Jill,
Karen says thanks. She also says that her hair was done by the two best hair stylest she knows (Linds and I).
She's seen pics of you, don't worry. I have you and I making fish lips up on my cork board in our room. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home