Logbook-3
Another amazing week has gone by already, but it's been so great!
As a class this week we had a lot of great discussion, although I must say that I don't often say anything and that is a problem on my part. I know that I should engage in the conversation more, yet for some reason I often fail to do so. I was putting on the excuse that I didn't really know everyone very well and so I was just waiting to get to know them a little better, but that doesn't work anymore. I guess it is just a bad habit that I've gotten into. Lame excuses; its something that God has been telling me to work on. Now I just need to get my self into action.
discussion groups, D-Team, Drop-ins and Underground all went really well this week. I'm really enjoying being part of the music team on Wednesday nights. Josh has joined onto the music crew now and things are going really well. Barry did a great job talking about Jesus as the Son of God and part of the Trinity. He showed a clip about the greatest picture of the world, Jesus Christ giving up His life for us and displaying His love for us.
As I mentioned in the post bellow God has been talking to me this week about how great He is and how much He deserves our glory. It has been neat to see how much He has blessed me with the beauty of creation.
Karissa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home