Saturday, October 14, 2006

Logbook-5

It seems like it was just yesterday that I posted Logbook-4 up here, but another week has passed already and I'm onto Logbook-5.
My exciting highlights this week were:
- my visit in Kamloops this last weekend
- re-crocheting my toque so that it actually fits now!
- having a great time leading worship at Underground
- date with Lindsay and Karen
- an amazing English lesson with Devon dePutter
- fun role playing in Intercultural Studies class

There were other great parts of week as well. One of the greatest blessings was how much more orginized and ontop of school I am. This has definately helped my stress level to go down.
God has blessed me with finally being able to get thing orginized.

Julia and I

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger PJ said...

cute pic!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Kriss said...

Thanks!
I was 'capturing' Julia, Lindsays little sister, because she didn't want to be photographed, but I caught her and kept her there until we could get a picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home