Logbook-7
Wow, another week has flown by already!? I'm not sure that I could ever get used to time moving so quickly. Even though it did go by really fast, it was a great week.
Monday was a regular day, classes and homework.
Then Tuesday was busy! Spiritual Formation class in the morning, then a great discussion time at Isfeld with Sonya and Randy, then I headed off to voice lessons which went well and were a ton of fun. After that I drove out to Cumberland to pick up Julia K. for D-team. We had a good talk on the way back and D-team went really well. When the small group time came my girls and I just hung out and played a game so that we could try and get to know each other a little better. After D-team I did some homework and studied with Jade, Karen, and Josh for the English exam that was coming up on Thursday.
Wednesday was a busy day too! We had a class with Sarah Pasciel on communication, then set-up for Underground, Drop-in (at James and Sonya's), and then Underground. It was a great time to connect with different youth and hang out with them. Linds, Karen and I also studied some more that night for the exam the next day.
The exam went okay on Thursday morning. The best part was the fact that Lindsay, Jade, Josh, and TJ all dressed up for it. After the exam I finished up all my homework for the week. My family came over for dinner, which was great! After that Mom, Susan, Lindsay, Karen and I went to the Sound of Music production with Lindsay's Mom and Julia, and a few other people from YU. It was a lot of fun and we got to see Julia K. who was a Nun in the play.
Friday brought rest. I didn't have much homework to do, so I spend the day just hanging out and doing nothing much.
Saturday was basically the same as Friday, except that we had the D-team Ye-Haw in the afternoon. It was a ton of fun!
We had a progressive dinner and it went really well. We started at Hamps to get everyone together, then we went to my families house, then Janzens, then Bowlers. It was such a great evening!
After the Ye-Haw was over us TREAD students hung out for a while and Karen, Lindsay, TJ and I talked for a long while. It was great to get to know each other a little better! We had a lot of fun.
It's been a great week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home