Good day!
Today was a good day! Class this morning was really good. Even the homework was fun. I know weird, but ya the homework we get can be fun and challenging at times. We talked about Discipline of Guidance.
At lunch I went to Cape Lazo to help in the gym. We played floor hockey. It was a lot of fun. I love it when the youth can come into the gym and light up when they hear that we will be playing floor hockey. It feels good to be able to know that they enjoy comming out for floor hockey. I hear that dodgeball is also another big sport that the kids like.
Later on in the afternoon we had D-team. At D-team we split into our small groups. Small group was great we talked about a lot of different things. After D-team we went to Lindsay's for dinner. It was great because when we got there, there were these two little boys, Isaac and Josiah. Josiah had a smile on the whole time. I think his favorite word was, "again." I had forgotten how much fun kids are! I was very tired when the day was all said and done.

I thought this was a neat picture taken at Riverbend. The water is so high. It was neat to watch as the rushing water pushed huge logs and stumps down the river. How amazing is that, that God is so mighty that he made the water to move big things like there is nothing to it.

2 Comments:
Wow, awsome Karen! I really liked what you said and how you said it.
oh yes..the little boys were so fun!!!! and refreshing
Post a Comment
<< Home