Monday, November 20, 2006

This week was definetly a different week. So many different things happened this week. Up until Wednesday I was doing fine. Underground was great. I had a good time reminiscing with the youth.

It was on Wednesday night that we found out that TJ would be leaving on the fairy home in the morning. It was very hard news to hear, but we headed to Tim hurting at about 11:30. It was the best time and the saddest time I had ever had at Tim hurting before. We got home very late and then got up early to go to Tim Hortons for breakfast with TJ before he left. When we got back home it was very hard to say goodbye to TJ. He is greatly missed.

The days, following TJ's leave, had been quite sad. I was feeling a little disorentated, but on Sunday at career and college I came to the realization that TJ is in God's hands and that he's going to be alright and so are we. God's plan for us don't always turn out like we plan them and if we do mess up He will be there to pick us up and put us back on our feet.

Also on Sunday, Julia Langdale, was baptized. She gave a good talk infront of the church. She had her baptism at River Bend, BRAVE girl! I am so happy that she has committed her life to God! After the baptism we went back to Julia's house to have an amazing lunch.


Romans 8: 28
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home