Thursday, November 23, 2006

Trip to Trinity

So as most of you probably know I got to go visit my friends Jen and Hannah this weekend.I traveled over with Sue Arsenault which was a lot of fun. We enjoyed talking aton about tons of things, and getting to know each other more.
Visiting with Jen and Hannah, it was so refreshing to talk honestly, encouarge each other with stories of God's faithfulness. Precious momments of being completely comfortable and knowing I am loved.
Fun to meet their friends, and see thier dorm (Jen's got a mighty comfy bed which she let me enjoy) and eating cafe food ( good pasta) and campus (handy that they can talk to some of their frineds on the first floor dorm through the window)
Here's some pics: Enjoyed the beauty of an autumn walk around the pond
I'm so thankful to God for great friends!

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jen J said...

It was such a blessing to have you come over for the visit, so thanks for making it happen. Always good to chat with you and glad you had a good time. Love ya Lindsay loohoo;)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Cassie said...

linds, i miss last years visits to capes... looks like you had a great time with Jen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home