Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's almost Christmas!

It is snowing out today, and there is lots of it! Everything is covered in a thin layer of white! I thought from leaving Ontario that I would leave the snow behind, but its here. As much as I am not a fan of the snow, man, does it look so neat. It brings back good memories of snowmobiling, sledding, snow ball fights, and snow tubing. I love snowball fights especially the perfect snowball throw that hits a person square in the face (that is without hurting them of course). Wow I can’t stop looking out the window! I won’t be going home for Christmas, but I will be spending it with my Aunt and Uncle so I am excited about that and I will be able to see some of my cousins. I was a little disappointed when my family said that they weren’t putting up a Christmas tree, but a vine tree. It doesn’t make sense to me because we have a Christmas tree farm and what is Christmas without a real Christmas tree? I tried to convince my mom otherwise, but it didn’t work. I will look at the positive side; at least they have a “tree.”


Hear is a picture to show just how amazing the snow looks, but even then the picture doesn’t do it justice. God made the snow and for that I am glad even though it can seem to be annoying at times.

I went to the parade this morning on Fifth Street. It was very fun, but a little cold, brrrrrrr. Yesterday we went swing dancing. I never knew swing dancing could be so much fun! There were a lot of people there who knew how to dance and it was really cool to watch. I had no idea what I was doing, but I kept on trying to the best of my ability and I learned some fun moves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home