I am alive in this moment
This week has been quite the week. To say the less, my week started off pretty bad. I was very stressed and tired. I found it hard to concentrate on my homework and all I wanted to do was sleep. I also felt a little lightheaded as well. I thank God that He helped me get through until the weekend.
When the weekend arrived we went down to Victoria. It was great; we all needed a break. Jeff drove us TREAD students up and Brian and Susan went up in a separate vehicle. On the way we stopped at my favorite place to eat, McDonalds.
When we arrived at the Hotel we found out that our rooms weren’t ready so Jeff drove us around and showed us were he used to live. It was quite neat, I personally wouldn’t be able to live there because it was to busy, but a few days there was great.
Later in the afternoon we went shopping, ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory, went swimming and walked on a rocky beach. We slept in, in the morning. I had a great breakfast of fruitloops. We left the hotel at 11:00 and went to a music store. We were all very hungry after we had been at the music shop so we went to a Chinese restaurant. After we had eaten we did some more shopping and then went swimming. On the way home we stopped at Tim Hortons.
Now it is Sunday and I am feeling a lot better. I am not as tired and I am busy working on my homework. Funny how just a few days of relaxation can bring me back to my old self. I thank God for time that we can spend relaxing.
Anyway that is all I have to say. It’s back to another week of homework of whish is calling my name and I must attended to it.
Me and Lindsay trying on sweet costumes at Value Village!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home