
Well, let’s just say this past month has had its ups and downs. I am thankful to everyone who has been praying for me and especially for prayer when we were at Prairie for intersection. The ride up, the time spent there, and the ride back were all great. When we arrived at Prairie I was very nervous and I didn’t know how my time spent there would play out. The first night we arrived late so we got settled in our dorms and went to bed. We had six and a half hours of class (theology of missions) the next morning and into the afternoon. The first class was very good. I was excited when I realized that I understood everything the teacher was talking about (a relief as of the last teacher who used big words I didn’t understand). Even the assignments we received where fun. Our group, TREAD, worked long and hard to get this assignment done. I was able to draw and that made me very excited. I was also able to spend time with friends I had met form our last excursion to Prairie.
Throughout the week we had time for fun as well. After hours of working on the scroll we had fun playing card games, and we even watched a movie in the lounge.
God is so good, and I could have not asked for a better time. In all honesty I didn’t want to go home right away because I had such a good time. I find it amazing how God can take something that I was fearing and turn it into a fun and learned experience. God says not to worry about the future and tells us to live for the moment, why did I question that as I was preparing for Prairie? I have found that many times I question God’s authority and He always manages to forgive me and bless me? What an amazing God we serve!
Well anyway we are back now and everything has been a little crazy. Lot’s of stuff is and has happened that has been a challenge for the whole team. It is times like these when God seems far away, but so close at the same time. I went for a jog this morning to clear my head for a little while and talk to God.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home