Palm-Resurrection
Let's do this week day by day:
-Monday, homework, and then fire at the beach with Hamps, which was fun:) I'm liking the nicer weather
-tues. D-team we had an easter egg hunt, and then I enjoyed dinner at my mom's. I also got spend time with a man named Henry, who James' and Sonya know. He talked about how knowing the truth of God set's us free, and so if we're not free, it must be that we're believing a lie. I aslo enjoyed a really good walk and talk with Sonya.
-wed. YU went well. Good conversations, and Karissa and I's lesson went well. It was no neat to see how God made it all flow nice and smooth.
-thrus. staff meeting, and then visit with Simona, which was neat.
-Friday to Monday I was at my mom's with a visit with my dad in Nanaimo on Sat with Julia.
At the good friday serviceI was reminded of the incredible sacrifice that Jesus made. And as I thought about it more over the weekend, I reflected on how I'm so gratefull things didn't end there. Yes, after friday, I would be forgiven, but the Sunday resurrection means I can have newness of life, and not just stay stuck in the old dead, grumpy, rotteness.
I enjoyed good food and time to read at my mom's. A highlight was also a visit with Jen on Sunday. Those conversations we have, when we discuss what we're learning, and likeing, and wanting, and enjoying and being frusterated with.
Monday, I got sick, and spent a lot of time on my bed reading.
When I get sick it's usually an indication that I'm worn out, and need some down time, and this wasn't an exception.
I'm back at Hamps now, and starting another week...I wonder what it will bring...

1 Comments:
Thanks for the encouraging chats my friend, you are in my prayers:)
Post a Comment
<< Home