A truely great God
What a fantastic week! It seemed that this actual week went so quickly and then the weekend came and it was sweet. On Monday we had our last ‘official’ Intercultural Studies class, the only thing left to do is the 30 Hour Famine with a bunch of crazy middle schoolers. Tuesday’s history class was interesting (and somewhat confusing I will admit) and great job on the presentation Jeff. On Wednesday night Lindsay and I gave our presentation on our part of the scroll. It was really cool because what we were talking about lined right up with Easter. God is so cool how He does stuff like that. Lindsay and I were pretty excited that He did that. :D
After youth group was over I went home with my family and we got up at 4:30 the next morning to get the 6:30 ferry so that we could spend as much time as possible in Kamloops. We spent the remainder of Thursday and all of Friday with Kelsey and Brandon. On Saturday we headed off to Pritchard and did some great visiting. ;) On Sunday I got to play with Kelsey and Brandon and their worship team for church. It was really great to play with them again; I miss that a lot. After church Liz, Corey and Justin and Kelsey and Brandon’s friend Matt from church all came over for Easter dinner and the afternoon. I actually managed to find some time to study in there too (it wasn’t the best studying environment, but hey *shrug*).
All in all we had a fantastic time and I am so thankful to God that I was able to go. He blesses me so much and I am grateful that I was able to visit my family for Easter.

1 Comments:
Hey...I'm glad you had a great time with the Pritchard gang. Family is so important. We are praying for you Krazy Kriss. I knew you could make it !
Post a Comment
<< Home