Monday, April 02, 2007

Sun!!!

So this week was a good week. There where a few days of sun, and wind, and yes for a short while a little snow fall. I was able to go for two jogs this week as well as two walks on the beach and another walk on a walking trail. Wow, thank God for legs! I was excited this week at D-team when I was listening to Lindsay’s and Josh’s lesson. Josh and Lindsay were talking about bringing God glory, and one way that I bring glory to God is by using my gift of running because God has given me legs to run. Cool eh? I remember that when I was around seventeen, my mom had told me that God was watching me and smiling when He saw me running because I was using a talent that He had given me; I have never forgot that. Now every time I run I can see God smiling and I thank Him for healthy working legs. How do you bring God glory through your different talents?

This week has really tested my thoughts about were I stand in regards to how much I have been changing. Going home for the summer has been heavily weighing on my heart. I have realized this week more than others that I really love what I am doing here in B.C.! I believe as I return home that what I am learning will test me and how much I have grown in my relationship with Christ. I am both excited, but scared at the same time. God knows my thoughts and I am so glad that I am not doing this on my own. Isn’t it great that we have a God who is always there?

This week as weird as it was, was very busy and once again I am thankful for busy weeks. I was feeling a little stressed out with all the homework, but I know that I will make it with God’s help even though sometimes I do complain a lot!


(Junxion on Saturday night)

Well that is all I have to say for now, bye bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home