To many words to describe this week
So the begging of the week started out as a normal week. We had class in the morning and then class again, but this time I had to give a presentation. That was good and then bam Wednesday begins and my week seems to head in a different direction. As it happens on Wednesday Jeff and I did the lesson at Underground. I was not nervous at all until I was standing up in front. Why, I ask myself, do I get so nervous? The rest of the night my face was beat red and it wouldn’t turn back to that lively colour I usually have. Yes I am being very honest here; I am not perfect when it comes to speaking in front of big crowds.
After Wednesday then every day following was just plane weird. I spent many hours at the library working on homework and hanging out with youth. I know that might not seem weird to you, but for some reason or another I really feel that I am in another world because my brain is having a hard time focusing. I have been really ancy and jittery and when I went to the library I was still jittery, but I got a lot of homework done.
On Thursday we Tread students went to the DePutters for supper. We had an amazing meal, talked, and played a game. There was also this little ball that had to be put together in a certain order; it kept me entertained for a long time. I never figured it out and it really frustrated me.
I went to Bowser with Lindsay on Friday, it was sooooooo much fun. To see the smiles on the girls face was priceless. I don’t know them very well, but it made my day. The girls got their faces done with makeup and haircuts, beautiful girls! Hah it was so cool! I am so thankful that Lindsay asked me to come! It really made my day, I was so tired, but I felt really excited when Lindsay asked me to go. I am not usually that excited to go to a place were I don’t really know the youth, but yeh as I said before it was fun and good.
Overall I am not saying that I had a bad week, but that it was interestingly weird. Even now as I am typing I just want to stop and go run around in circles or something other then sitting in front of my computer. I think I know what the problem is, I need a break, but we are going to Victoria on Monday and I afford to wait one more day. Sorry if this posting is very confusing.

1 Comments:
Hey Keran, You did really well on your talk on Wednesday!! Good Job!!...lol… I like your words ancy and jittery…lol…Have fun on your …break, field trip thingy! Cyas latters!
Post a Comment
<< Home