Another week...
This last week has been pretty wonderful. There were two great surprises this that I was able to enjoy: my sister and brother in-law coming for the weekend and Jade surprised the TREAD crew by coming for the weekend as well. It was a wonderful time catching up, playing games, visiting, watching movies, and driving into and back from town (not really sure why, but that seemed to be happening a lot, oh well :D).
Classes went really well this week, with us plenty of studying and such included. I’ve been getting into my classes a bit more lately and taking more out of them which has been really great!
On another topic (“Oh dear, how do I talk about anything other than school?”) I’ve have been thinking a ton about a thousand different things during the last week (my spaghetti brain is going crazy); anything from school next year, to work this summer, to “what in the world am I doing biting my nail! Ewww!” You can tell that things are a little random in my life (actually I think it might just be my thought life that is random, not my life in general). So working through (or ‘processing’) those thing has been difficult, but a good thing.
Karen has been “dragging” me to College & Careers with her on Sunday nights. I must admit that it’s a good thing that she takes me, even when I say that I don’t want to go. Not only has it been great for me, but I’m also starting to meet some more people who are out side of the TREAD circle (no offence you guys, but I do need to know other people my age).
And so here I am at the beginning of another week, looking forward to whatever God might have in store for me and contemplating dying my hair red… ; )
Labels: Karissa's Logbook

2 Comments:
about as much as I'mcontemplating shaving mine..;)
yeay for dragging, get out of here! ;)
and yeay for processing...
thanks for the reminder about being excited aobut what God has in store.
What! Dying your hair red! Your crazy! Can you imagine growing that out?
Glad to hear you had a good weekend. love you, me.
Post a Comment
<< Home