Muddy Points Research
So I'm taking a Theology class with TREAD and we have to do this "Muddy Points Research" thing. So far, I'm lost! We need to find a theological issue that we've already covered in the course and then take a whole bunch of notes on it and research it and learn about in and such. Well, I guess I'm not completely lost, but I just feel like I don't know what to do.
On another completely random note have any of you seen the original Wallace and Gromit? They are so good. The other weekend (it was a while ago now) we had a group of girls over and we watched two of them. So great! If you haven't seen them, you should definitely find them (and if you live anywhere near here you can always borrow them from me).
On another completely random note have any of you seen the original Wallace and Gromit? They are so good. The other weekend (it was a while ago now) we had a group of girls over and we watched two of them. So great! If you haven't seen them, you should definitely find them (and if you live anywhere near here you can always borrow them from me). Okay, now that I've been strange (what's new?) and talked about random-ness (what's new?) I really should go and get my Muddy Points Research done so that I can say it's over with (and so I can say that I've done something productive today)!

2 Comments:
"Lovely cheese Grumit!"
:)
Haha! Sweet Karen!
Post a Comment
<< Home