Thursday, February 01, 2007


Hello there everybody. This week has been a very interesting week. There are many things going through my head right now that I can’t really write on paper because it would come out all messed up and mumble jumbled. So I’ll make this very short.

The other day when I was going to go for a walk with Wendy on the beach I looked out the window to see a cloudy cold day. I prayed a simple prayer asking that God take away the clouds and bring out the sun so that we would be able to walk in the sun and enjoy it. As it happens latter on in the day I was troubled by something and I went into a room to pray to God. I was crying and felt like God wasn't listening and I argued and talked with Him. As I was crying and talking to God about how it seemed like He wasn't answering my prayers, I opened the drapes to the window and I looked outside. There was not a single cloud in the sky and the sun was out and it was AMAZING. I was drawn back. I laughed, and the tears of hurt turned to tears of joy. Wendy and I went for a walk on the beach with the sun in the sky and no clouds at all. I love God's sense of humor. He proved me wrong as I was neglecting a promise He had made with man, a promise that He hears our prayers and is always listening. As I write this I am still full of joy.

I have recently been battling with what I am going to do for the summer. With many options and many pressures I am finding it hard to figure out what I am going to be doing. I have been praying lots, but prayer would be amazing. Pray that I have clear wisdom as to what I should do, and that I would only do what God wants me to do.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Yours Truly said...

amen to the need for wisdom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home