I'm in love...
I hestitate to talk about this past week, because I think sacred things squashed on paper (or in this case on a computer screne) can loose most of their beauty.
The beginning of this week I was sick, tired and worn out. I felt like curling up under a blanket, and I did. Tues Kriss gave be lunch in bed, and I napped and tried to keep seeing a bit straight (mostly figuratively). I was comforted by my mom, and talking over with her how I was feeling.
I imporved a bit Wed, and enjoyed going to DQ with K and Ka for Valentines Day. I also got a rose from my dad, which was really special.
A turning point in my week was when I phoned Jen on wed night. My feelings of "not wanting to do tommorow" were short lived while talking with her, as we both encouraged each other with God's constancy, and
Turning our desperations into pursueing Him, our cravings and loneliness into craving for Him.
Thursday I ejoyed a great visit with Sonya, whereupon we both agreed that we're really enjoying our friendship. Man, what a blessing!
Then, fri was Bowser, which I already posted about, and then Sat homeowk with Karen in the library, and other satruday ish things. It was exciting to be so enjoying studying!
My sister Julia came over sat night:) and then my "sister" Jen surprised me by dropping in. Paper can't capture that momment.
Sunday I went to Denmand Island, and enjoyed sitting in the sun on the beach, talking with the Lord. Paper can't capture that either. I'm know I can't make it through this week without bending (or breaking) unless I abide in God. If I seem scattered, it's cause I'm in love...I'm blown away by God's love for me. Sometimes another year of life seems daunting (I miss heaven often) but God sustained me through last week, and I know He will be faithful this week too. Thank heavens I have people like Sonya and Jen to remind me of His sufficiency!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home