Sunday, February 18, 2007

Feeling mighty fine...

This week was crazy, good, sad, weird, upsetting, funky, and hilarious all at the same time.
At the beginning of the week I was stressed to the nines (not really sure where the nines is, but I was stressed to it). I had a presentation due the next day on St. Francis of Assisi (really cool guy) and was worried that I would be a complete failure in my presentation. As it turned out the whole thing went really well the next day and I was pleased that it turned out so well. Now to see how my Professor felt about it. ;)
Karen, Lindsay and I all had a wonderful V-day. After Underground we went to Dairy Queen for a "date" and enjoyed ice cream and taking pictures together! It was good for us to get out as the three of us and just have some good, old fun together. :)
I ended up being able to go home three times this week for visits. On Friday I got to go and have pizza (a Friday night Epp tradition) and watch a movie (while building a puzzle) with my brother. We had a great time together.
On Saturday I was able to go home (no one else was there) and play my piano for a few hours. It is amazing how much I actually miss that thing. I do have a key board here, but it's just not the same.
Throughout this whole week Lindsay, Karen and I have been taking advantage of the warm hot tub and enjoying a lot of great chats out there. My mom also bought us a book called Authentic Beauty, by Leslie Ludy, that we read one night while we were in there. So far the book has been great!
God has been so great to me lately. He has continued to show His love to me though other, through His Word, and through prayer. My conversation with my Father has been more constant lately and I can see the good affect that it has had upon me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Yours Truly said...

it's noticeable-the affects of time with God- in you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home