Friday, February 02, 2007

Hawaiian Fish






So the funny thing is that when I was snorkelling, I thought to myself "these are like the fish you see in pictures, or movies and go 'these don't actually exist'".Just believe me when I say that the pictures don't do them justice..and I couldn't find pics of the fish I thought looked like a baboon--sorry. Maybe I'll keep trying ;)
Swimming around (in the warm water) it was so neet to see God's creativity in the colours-florescnent blue, mauve, yellow, spotted fish, stripped fish..... He's not boring!
The last fish is a "humuhumunukunukuapua"--yes, seriously that's the name of the Hawaii state fish. "Sweet, yeah?" as they would say (when in doubt say "yeah")

here's a pic I just gor from my dad ove me and my sis surfing :)

3 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Korey said...

Sweet fish pics Linds,
I love all you girls posts!!!!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Love, lost, emotion, feeling- Life said...

Yeh, go surfer chicks!!!!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Michael P Fast said...

yes! surf pics! that looks swesome! can't wait to see some more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home