Blog-O-Rama
Here we go, I’m blogging! This has definitely been one of the most interesting weeks in a while. There have been some really high highs, and some really low lows. It’s funny how things work, eh?
Like the other girls have said we went to the Regional from Monday to Thursday. It was a great time away. I must admit to having a lot on my mind during the entire time, in fact I still do. That would be why this whole blog might be slightly incoherent.
Upon our return it was nice to have a weekend to rest up before getting back into the swing of things here. There is so much going on, that those three days of somewhat rest were wonderful. I have a big project coming up (I’m
supposed to present it to the class tomorrow, ugg) that I’ve been working on and will be so thankful when it is finally finished. I hate public speaking when I don’t have something written out to say, so tonight I have to come up with a speech that will blow everyone’s socks off. Actually, I just need to find about five minuets worth of information to discuss and then I should be good. :DOne really cool, amazing, thing that has been happening lately is prayer. Karen, Lindsay and I have been praying together a lot more often and I have been talking with God more regularly throughout my day. It has been wonderful to be so much more connected to God and to have His reassuring grace.
Labels: Karissa's Logbook

2 Comments:
glad we're praying :)
Good for you girls! That is good that you have him in your daily life!
Post a Comment
<< Home