Regional
So on monday we crossed on the ferry as a YFC staff/Tread crew. I enjoyed the differend discussions we had (good conversation skills Rich!) about the morality of self-defence, and parenting, and my dad's buisness. It was good to have time to catch up with K and K, an we enjoyed having Sonya in our room. I also enjoyed our adventure to the Othello Tunnels, and skating (my first time playing hockey!)
At the YFC Regional staff retreat, I was blessed by the speaker who talked about the importance of spending time with God. I was reminded of the privelege, beauty and invluable-nes of spending time alone with God.
God's been challenging me with the concepts of discipleship and allegience, as I consider what's mst important to me, which is seen in how I spend my time, thoughts and prayers. God keeps bringing up this idea of "carrying my corss daily".
At the YFC Regional staff retreat, I was blessed by the speaker who talked about the importance of spending time with God. I was reminded of the privelege, beauty and invluable-nes of spending time alone with God.
God's been challenging me with the concepts of discipleship and allegience, as I consider what's mst important to me, which is seen in how I spend my time, thoughts and prayers. God keeps bringing up this idea of "carrying my corss daily".
Bowser on Friday was difficult. The kids there are hurting so much, and I don't think they even understand what their lives could look like with more hope, purpose and love. Will they ever see the love of God in us? We claim to follow God while people all around the world, and right beside us are hurting a ton. If Jesus walked into our church services, or into my room, I think He'd be upset alot of the time.
I'm learning that follow Him isn't a "nice" tidy thing. I only have enough drive, enthusiasm, zeal, devotion, and craziness to follow Christ if my FIRST allegience is to Him.
Luke 14:33
"So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple."
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 Comments:
Hey! U have a good heart for the kids at Bowser and here, it is very clear. I am excited to see how this all plays out in the future for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home