Monday, February 12, 2007

Life like a dance, okay maybe you don’t all dance like I do :$

So anyway as I was saying my life so far has been like the way I dance. I dance with much confusion, frustration, and usually out of step, but when I ask for help then the technique becomes a little clearer. I have realized that this past week has been confusing, frustrating, and I have not been keeping in step. When I go to God for help, He has made the “technique” clearer. I also get a work out and I feel good after dancing, in the same way help from God can seem like a work out, but I come away feeling good.

This week we went to a YFC retreat. It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed the worship, speakers, and line dancing. As the end of the retreat came along I made a dumb decision on my part and I was already struggling with other things that were on my mind. Facing the decisions and the consequences that followed took a hard blow on me. I broke down, but thank God that He is always there. After having a talk with God I realized that many things I did I brought on myself and that changes needed to happen. As I came to realize what I was doing it became clear to me what I need and still need to do. I am not saying my life is all warm and fuzzy now, because it’s not, but that God knows what I am going through, always, and want’s to help me.

These are some pictures I took while at the retreat!
















1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Yours Truly said...

nice to have you "back in step"! Yeppers, God is good :)
and wahoo to nine dancing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home