Monday, February 26, 2007

Will you actually read this?


When a week follows the typical schedule I hardly know what to do, and the last few weeks have been as close to "typical" as I can ever hope for. That doesn't mean though, that nothing special has happened. I've been thinking alot about time, and feeling this odness of how we're kind of trapped in time, though we tend (I tend) to spend a lot of time thinking about the past, or the future, though I don't know what's going to happen, weird eh?

some events of the week:

-talking with my mom and sis, and realising I've not been great at keeping up our communication, but have been distancing myself from them, and thus inflicting pain...humbling to see.

-Bowser, Diva and Brody's mom has MS, and isn't expected to live long-please pray

-Encouraging to talk with Claudia at church in Bowser, know that she's praying for the crew and me

-josh and I decided to change "homework" to "diving in", as it descibes it better; we're enjoying studying stuff. Today is "we miss summer; winter's getting old day" complete with tent int he class room and flip flops (with socks)

-we had a bunch of girls over on sat night, and enjoyed makingup funny stories

-I enjoyed the nice weather at different points this week and biking again :)

all for now....

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Kriss said...

Yay for summer days! and yay for having summer layers on to keep warm in this winder weather!
Saturday night was definately awesome, we are going to have to do that again, and again, and again...haha :D
I'll be praying for you and the Bowser kids. Remeber that God loves you more than anything else!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Karendemandt said...

Speaking about the summer, beach day was a blast, only one problem I was really cold! But meh we got to sit in an fun orderly fashion I must say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home