Forgiveness
This week has been a very very interesting week. Forgiveness has been key this week. This past week has tested my thought in whether or not I had truly forgiven a wrong done to me in the past. As it happens I found out that the person who had harmed me had also harmed others. This made me furious and I was filled with anger, before I knew it I was feeling a deep pain and memories flashed back which literally made me sick. Then I questioned if I had really forgiven this person in the first place. When Sunday came, as it happens, the sermon at church was about God’s grace and in short forgiveness. It was then that I realized that forgiving someone is possible even though the pain will still be there. I had to give this person and the situation to God. I had become so entangled in this mess that it became bigger then I could grasp and I knew that God knew everything that was going on in the hearts and minds of all the people who were and are now involved. God used this situation by allowing me to talk to another girl who was wronged by this same person. I was able to share my experience and God gave me the words to give her encouragement. I was also able to talk to her about God’s forgiveness and the forgiveness she posses. Thank God we don’t have to do this alone!

Life is a learning curve, but I did have a fun week. Joanna’s birthday was on Thursday and I made an angle food cake (yeh for cake mix!). I knew she liked angle food cake, and well yaaaa I really like it to. We had fun making waked gel hair styles, playing pin the donkey, a game of pool, and there was also time to talk as well.
I stayed at one of my “four homes” this weekend, the Epp’s, and Karissa’s sister and brother in-law were also there. Jade came and also visited for a little while. While at the Epp’s we did a variety of things such as games, a couple quick walks by the beach, two games of fast and furious with Korey, scrap booking with Karissa, and went out for lunch. It was a lot of fun!
Well I have to start working on my homework so I will right again some time soon…

1 Comments:
hey K-dog, you got a talent for fun times:)
man it's hard to forgive, thanks for reminding me it's necessary..if you can, I should too
Post a Comment
<< Home