Friday, April 13, 2007

Tagged

So thanks to Jill, I am now tagged and have to fill out this delightful little thing (which is really okay because I'm in need of a break from life right now anyways). Here we go!

Three Things I'm Afraid Of:
1. being rejected
2. moths flying at my face
3. giving up on something that I shouldn't have given up on

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Karen and Lindsay (they count as one because they're my roomies)
2. Elsah (Yay sister)
3. and anyone who says something that might possibly be funny around 4 in the morning after I've been laughing for three hours already on the way home from Prairie.

Three Things I Love:
1. smiles
2. singing
3. and having a really, really, really, good time with friends and family

Three Things I hate:
1. when someone lets you down
2. eating fish!
3. watching someone suffer

Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. those who suffer from others mistakes
2. spelling
3. how in the world they get the caramel inside the caramel bar

Three Things On My Desk:
1. I don't have a desk
2. so I guess you could count my bed as a desk, because that is where I do my work
3. so that means that I'm on my desk right now :P

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1. talking to my brother on MSN
2. reading a song that my brother wrote for me (isn't that the coolest thing ever?!)
3. listening to a really bad version of All Creatures of Our God and King and wishing it wasn't on

Three Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. get married (which includes having fun, being pregnant, raising kids, and all that joyful stuff)
2. travel to a whole whack of places around the world (including Rome)
3. sing in the rain and not get cold while doing it

Three Things I can Do:
1. Sing
2. make dinner (more than just KD too)
3. make people smile/laugh

Three Things I Can't Do:
1. play the bass (but I want to learn)
2. play sports (but I want to learn)
3. drive a motorcycle (but I want to learn)

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. laughter
2. Prelude, C-Sharp Minor, by S. Rachmaninoff
3. rain on a tin roof

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. fingers on a chalk board
2. people laughing or talking really loud right outside your door at 6:30 in the morning while you are trying to sleep
3. a whiner

Three Things I'd like to learn: (other than the three things up above that I want to learn)
1. how to live like Jesus
2. how to do a front and back flip on the trampoline
3. sew really well

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Crab (well fake crab) Fettuccini
2. Ice cream (Vanilla with a little scoop of Peanut butter)
3. my mom's pizza, hamburgers, and stir-fry

Three Shows I Watched As a Kid:
1. Magic School Bus
2. Sesame Street
3. Wishbone

Three Things I Regret:
1. not always being myself but letting the thoughts of others influence me
2. not journaling better as a young teenager
3. not taking my parents advice as often as I should

Three People I Want to Tag:
1. Karen
2. Lindsay
3. Jade

Haha, I finished! Now I'm going to take a nap becuase I'm dog tired and have to stay up all night tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home